- Your post must be related to Plastic Surgery and must fall under one of these nine categories: General Principles; Head and Neck; Breast; Hand And Upper Extremity; Trunk and Lower Extremity; Burns; Aesthetic or Cosmetic Surgery; Skin and Soft Tissue; Offbeat topics related to Plastic surgery.
- Strive for a post length of around 500-1200 words.
- All submissions must be 100% unique! We do check for this, so don’t waste time trying to post copy-paste content!
- Suggest or include relevant supporting images or screenshots (maximum 8)- we will help you redraw or modify them to avoid copyright infringement.
- Include hyperlinks but we reserve the right to remove them if they are not specific to the content.
- By submitting your post, you grant us editing right to collaborate and modify and suit out site settings. Ultimately we will publish with your username and only after your final approval.
- Structure your post into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (using H2 and H3 tags), we can help you with that too.
- Cite your sources at the bottom.
- We do not accept back links to affiliate and have the right to modify or remove them.
- Please go through the FAQs or contact us if in doubt.
Before you submit, are the answer to these three questions ‘Yes’?
- If a Plastic surgeon or resident reads this post, will he/she easily understand it, share it and come back to it again?
- If a lay person reaches the post through a topic search in Google, will it help spread awareness on that topic related to Plastic Surgery?
- Are there enough visual elements (subtitles, words in bold and italics, pictures) in the post to grab the attention of the readers skimming through it in their mobiles?
If it is, please go ahead with the GUEST POST below: